PHOTO DETAILS: Aerial view of the Gigantic Nautical Flea Market at Founder's Park, Islamorada, FL
If you've ever been to a Flea Market, it's nothing compared to the one put-on in the Florida Keys.
ISLAMORADA, FL – Thousands of buyers, hundreds of vendors, yachts, fishing vessels and more… The annual Gigantic Nautical Flea Market is nothing like you’ve ever seen.
Hosted by the Upper Keys Rotary Club, this annual spectacle is the spot to be if your interested in anything related to life in the Florida Keys. From Food and Clothes to Fishing Tackle, Bait, Dive Gear, Boats and yes…even Anchors; interested parties can find it all this weekend at Founder’s Park in Islamorada, FL.
According to event hosts, proceeds from the event goes to a Scholarship Fund dedicated to supporting College-going teens that live in the Upper Florida Keys.
The event starts each morning by 8AM with a $6 all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast and visitors can find Free Parking at Mile Marker (MM) 90 at Coral Shores High School. A free shuttle will be provided.
- Upper Keys Rotary Nautical Flea Market Saturday February 22 and Sunday Feb 23rd.
- Founders Park mm 87 Bayside in Islamorada.
- Hours: Saturday 8AM to – 5PM. Sunday 9AM – 3PM.
- Rotary serves Breakfast both days. All you can eat, $5.
- Affordable food and drink all day long!
- Free parking at Coral Shores High School.
- Admission request is a $5 scholarship donation for all 18 and up.
VISIT TOM THUMB
Tom Thumb Food Stores will have a table and booth setup at the Flea Market. Feel free to swing-by for some Cuban Coffee and meet our team.
See you this weekend!